Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon

Happy Birthday to me

Tuesday 27 August 2013


This is nail art for my sweet seventeen =) pink attack!
I draw cupcake on my thumb, and simply (again) for others. This was my 2nd cupcake, it's easier than you think! And rose again of course. i think it's abstract patten that no need to draw it too perfect. People will know that's a rose hee
i try to make tribal and it's failed..... tribal is nail art for beginner, but you must have a good nail art pen or a good brush! Etude nail art pen isn't helping cause it always leak -_- i can't draw with a small point....... forget it. You know it's a tribal right *no offense*

The polish :
Etude pink ( forgot the name. It's new edition)
Etude BL502
Etude nail art pen white & pink
Oriflame Top Coat

0 comments :

Post a Comment